Friday, April 22, 2016

Final Exam Preview


1. First, I watched a video about how to start a project and a basic introduction. It told me about titles, splitting videos, and the different viewing modes. It also showed how to export the video and add effects.
    Second, I read 5 pdf files about some of the real basic things, the ones you could understand using your intuition. They covered stuff like adding clips to the project, creating a new project, and importing video. It also taught about how to add sounds, titles, and adjusting clips.
2. I already knew how to start a new project, and both websites explained that.
3. I didn't know how to split clips in iMovie, which I probably wouldn't have figured out.
4. I am concerned if I can get a good idea and enough of the video, narration, and photos.
5. I am confident I can use some of my brain in making an idea. I mean really, there is only a few  clear answers to this question, and that would be the photos, videos, and/or idea. And I am not confident I can finish any of those ahead of time.
6. If you asked me today, I would say I would tell the story of something being baked.

No comments:

Post a Comment