Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Sensory Overload


The last sentence of the story says:

"I believe that more and more, we are defining our environments not as the spaces themselves, in terms of the buildings or architecture, but rather by the objects and devices that we buy and surround ourselves with. ... I would like that message to carry through universally," Seymour said.

1. I think that he is not wrong, but he is not completely right. People still do define their environments by the architecture of the place, but just not as much. This made me feel that props might have more impact on a photo than I might think.

2. Maybe the outside of each individual stall, a row of them, or the kids playing or what it looks like near the stalls but not inside.

3. I think I would consider everything normal, and maybe help them a little bit with the shop when I am young and take over a little bit when I am older.

4. I like the photo with all of the artificial flowers because there are so many colors in that one and there is a nice little middle line.

No comments:

Post a Comment