Thursday, March 31, 2016

My First Interview


1. Aurora Rochin
2. 9th grade
3. I feel great and surprised, but I feel like I'm going to be the worst SOTM ever.
4. I think I am the student of the month because I put myself out there, and I make my presence clear. The other people just knew when I came in I was SOTM.
5. I think the SOTM is chosen by how well the student does in class and with other students.
6. I do a lot of homework, tutor my friends, and do some JROTC activities after school.
7. Tutoring helps people, and that makes me feel good and proud of myself. I like JROTC because it makes me more disciplined.
8. I put schoolwork before of activities, and I motivate myself by telling myself that after I finish my homework I can do those activities I like.
9. I get As, Bs only occasionally.
10. Sleep, it helps so much. Also actually study, put in effort into your classes, don't be a slacker.
11. I listen to music, it helps me focus. I need something in the background going on to study. I also work on schoolwork one at a time. Except when I rush, then I multitask.
12. I am best at English and Math. They are also my favorite classes.
13. I was great already, I haven't changed much.
14. Anti-climatic. I was expecting a parade, streamers, handwritten letter from the president, and 3 million dollars.
15. I get no extra recognition, my friends don't care and others don't know me.
16. (Dang it), now I have to do an interview. Who in their right mind would choose me?
17. I was actually forced, it was kind of survival of the fittest, you have to do well in school. Flying Spaghetti Monster
18. I remind myself that if I don't do my work, I won't be able to sleep well.
19. I feel important, but who is going to read this and knows me?
20. Being less of a procrastinator, because I still procrastinate once in a while.

Extra quote: "Nothing is impossible once you make it possible, and you also don't die."

No comments:

Post a Comment