Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Prompt Shoot Peer Review


Link: http://jakewrightphotojornalismblog.blogspot.com

1. I like the "Pause" photo best because I hadn't thought of looking at the word this way. Of course, since the clock isn't moving, it displays "Pause" well.

2. My least favorite image would be the one with the prompt "Pose" because I can't tell what the person is doing and his hands are slightly blurry. It didn't look like a pose because it seemed as the person was maybe getting into a pose, not already in one.

3. I really like the angle that he showed the clock from, it really shows the subject and is just nice. Also, I like how he actually included his shoe in the picture "Footprints" because most people I saw just did the prints.

4. He could improve on taking photos of people.

5. I think he portrayed the Pause photo better than all of the others.

6. I think that he portrayed the Pose photo least successfully than all of the others.

No comments:

Post a Comment