Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Magazine Cover Peer Review #2


http://bonniesphotojournal.blogspot.com

1. The magazine I chose is called Monthly Music and is was made by Bonnie Campbell.

2. I like how they made the cello in color, but not themselves. Also, the viewpoint makes it feel like it is less about the person and more about the music and instruments, with help from the color.

3. First, please make the "w" in what a capital. That annoys me so much. Also, I say you should put the page numbers next to some of the teasers, so the magazine would be more like real ones because they have page numbers next to their teasers.

4. I picked this cover because of the difference of color and just because it has an orchestra instrument, I used to be in orchestra.

5. There is a bar code appropriately sized and placed correctly.

6. I might because of the color difference.

7. This was a self-portrait, because the other cover was a young boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment