Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Abandoned Theme Parks and Places


    I would visit Glen Echo because it is really old, you are allowed to go in, and there are sometimes people there, so its not as creepy. I would also really like to see the design of the old buildings and what rides they had. A foreign park I would visit would be Okpo Land, because all the rides and attractions are intact and left there. Also, there are people living nearby.


Glen Echo ^, Okpo Park -->

    Other 5 places you could document:
  • Old Castles
  • Old unused theaters, backstage where there are props
  • Paris Catacombs
  • Deserted towns/cities
  • Abandoned Subways

    Bannerman Castle- New York


    I think it could be really interesting to document this location because I could see the castle walls and the doors from the time that this castle was made. I like castles because it would be fun to explore how life would be back then, and what was daily life back then. I could probably expect some photos of crumbling buildings and walls, and hopefully some intricate design inside of the actual castle.

    I would probably need to be prepared for a hike, as the castle is on a steep hill, and a durable camera with a strap so it wouldn't fall, and if it did it wouldn't be too damaged. I would also need to get a plane ticket to New York and buy food and the closest trip to the castle once I'm there. I may have to make sure that I am allowed to take pictures there and that I don't break anything once I'm there. I may need camp gear if the castle is really isolated.


No comments:

Post a Comment