Tuesday, September 1, 2015

My First Day Photos!!




I really liked this photo because compared with the camera I have at home, this has much better quality. However, using the manual focus, I can see that the quality wasn't the best it could've been. I think I focused instead on the flowers in the top left. However, I think that may be a interesting style. For example, putting a simple object in the photo badly focused, and making the background interesting and clear.



What I kind of liked about this photo is that it is somewhat of a mystery,  that you have to make your own meaning of this photo. However, I think I zoomed out a bit too much, giving the impression that the wall and the bulldogs were only half important. I was going for those to be the main part of the picture. Perhaps it would have been better if I looked down at it instead of directly at it, or just show one of the bulldogs plus the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment