Thursday, February 11, 2016

Extra Credit


Website: http://digital-photography-school.com

     The intention of this website is to help photographers get better at shooting, editing, etc. They write tips on how to shoot better pictures, how to edit photos to make them better, reviews on  equipment, and also what equipment could really help you make better photos. An average viewer would get a lot of information including all of the above and what to do in certain situations. There are 3 sections: Photography Tips and Tutorials, Post Production, and  Cameras and Equipment. I found a lot of detail in the articles, which is always useful. I also found a LOT of articles, and that was only in one section, so there is a lot of information waiting to be read. The website itself looks friendly and clean, and there are subsections, filters like most popular or recent, and a search box to top it off so that if you want to get any specific articles or knowledge, you can do so. I personally won't add this page to my bookmarks, as I would forget about it or have something else I have to/want to do. I would, however, recommend this website for those who love photography and want to get better and know more about it. I would give it a good 5 because everything on the website is for photography, even the ads, the website is nice and easy to access, they have extra information about books and even courses, and so, so much more.


     This is one of the pictures that I really liked from the website. I found it in an article about the cold and how to deal with it in temperatures such as -40 degrees fahrenheit. This came in the beginning, but some of the photos after this one were of equipment and a person bundled up in clothes. The sun is glowing through the cold, white trees and I feel like I can almost see the warmth the sun gives. Its one of those moments where you can see the sun's rays quite clearly, and you just stand there, absorbing the scene. it must have been even more beautiful in person. The contrast between the sun and trees id just  really appealing to my eyes and I love this photo. I thought someone else might also love to see this as well, so thats a reason why I chose this picture. The other reason was, of course, that I thought it looked amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment